The Family Fridays Web Series is a live web series. In its pilot season of 2018-2019, Family Fridays provided a series of Facebook Live interviews for parents and families of Carolina students. Presented by New Student & Family Programs, this series aims to explore topics important for families and how they support their student in navigating UNC-Chapel Hill.
To tune in, just like or follow the UNC New Student & Family Programs Facebook page and watch out for updates!
- November 16, 2018 - To Live On-Campus or Off-Campus? Options and Resources for Student Housing
- January 18, 2019 - Exploring Programs & Planning for a Study Aboard Experience
- February 8, 2019 - Tips and Help from the Office of Scholarships & Student Aid
- March 8, 2019 - Connecting with Campus Health
- April 12, 2019 - What to Expect at New Student & Family Orientation
- Please check back here for more updates and additions to Family Fridays for 2019-2020!