Before Completing your New Student & Family Orientation Reservation, you must:
- Pay or defer your UNC Enrollment Deposit. For questions on this process, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions email@example.com.
- Create your ONYEN by visiting onyen.unc.edu.
- Activate your UNC email address at selfservice.unc.edu.
Once these steps have been completed, you will be able to complete your New Student & Family Orientation reservation.
Please note: it may take up to 48 hours for your ONYEN to be processed and email to be activated.
Reservation Deadlines and Late Reservation Fees
The reservation deadline for Transfer New Student Orientation is Friday, June 05, 2020 at 11:59 p.m., ET.
- After the reservation deadline, a $25 late fee will be added to your reservation. All sessions are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Complete your New Student Orientation Reservation:
Note: It will take approximately 20 minutes to complete your New Student & Family Orientation reservation.
- Visit nsfp.unc.edu/orsignup and log in using your ONYEN and password.
- Once you log in, review all of the information and select your session date, as well as event details.
- Make sure all personal and guest information is correct before finalizing your reservation.
- Note: if you have family members or guests who plan to attend Family Orientation, you must register them at the same time as your registration. After you complete the final page of the reservation form, you will be presented with a page summarizing all of your reservation information, including the total fee due for your New Student & Family Orientation.
- After viewing the summary page, you must select your payment method in order to complete your reservation.
- Note: If you choose to pay by card, your payment must be completed within 10 minutes or you will have to re-enter your payment information. New Student & Family Orientation reservations not paid within 10 days will be canceled.
- Once you complete your reservation, a confirmation email will be sent to your UNC email address, as well as the alternate email you listed in your reservation.