The mission of New Student & Family Programs is to provide new undergraduate students the information and activities needed to transition smoothly to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and to promote an on-going relationship between the families of all Carolina students and the University in support of their students’ success at Carolina.
- Learning: Facilitate the student academic experience
- Student Success: Provide support through transitions
- Inclusivity: Cultivate an inclusive campus community
- Collaboration: Foster community connections with internal and external partners
- Communication: Communicate expectations, services, and resources
- Leadership: Promote leadership and engagement opportunities