The Carolina Parents Council is the leadership arm for Carolina families, representing the needs of undergraduate students and families. The Council focuses on encouraging interaction between family members and the University by supporting programs offered by New Student & Family Programs and Student Affairs. The Council also provides grant funding for programs that directly benefit undergraduate students through its signature Carolina Parents Council Grant program.
Interested in learning more about the Carolina Parents Council?
- Complete our Parents Council Interest Form.
- See the digital information brochure below. You can download this as a PDF under Related Files below.
Join the Carolina Parents Council today!
- If you are ready to join, complete the Membership Gift & Application Form.
- Please see methods of payment near the bottom of the form for directions on how to pay.
- If you want to contribute your membership gift online please see click the link below
- If you have any questions while filling this out, please call our office at 919-962-8304 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.