The Rizzo Center
Welcome to Rizzo Center! Experience southern hospitality at our recently expanded and renovated hotel, owned by the University of North Carolina’s Kenan-Flagler Business School, conveniently located three miles from the UNC campus in Meadowmont Village.
Enjoy this modern hotel and landscaped gardens at this is a gracious property full of special amenities and superior service. Surrounded by 28 acres of relaxing woodlands and landscaped grounds. The focal point of the Rizzo Center is the DuBose House, a grand Georgian Revival-style home, listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Use the link above to make a reservation to receive a special rate, or call 919.913.2098 to speak to us directly.
Features and amenities:
- Comfortable guest rooms with single or double queen beds include a relaxing study area, premium bedding package, flat screen television, electronic laptop safe, and mini-refrigerator
- Fully-equipped onsite fitness center including cardio equipment, weight machines, and free weights
- Outdoor swimming pool, basketball court, walking and running trails, and on-site bike rental
- Complimentary high-speed internet and Wi-Fi access
- Shuttle service within a five-mile radius including UNC Campus, Downtown Chapel Hill and Streets at Southpoint Mall. Meadowmont Village is within easy walking distance
- Complimentary self-parking
- Direct-dial guest room telephone with no-fee local phone access
- Self-service business center and guest pantries stocked with soft beverages, coffee, tea, light snacks and frozen treats
- UNC-themed Sports Bar and Grill offering full beverage service and pub menu
For more information, please visit our website by clicking here.