- Applications for Orientation Leaders and Tar Heel Beginnings Board Members have closed for the 2021-2022 Academic year.
- Applications for Project Coordinators occur on a rolling basis based on availability of positions during the academic year and summer.
Information Sessions for Orientation Leaders and Tar Heel Beginnings Board Members occurred live via Zoom. Current student leaders shared their perspectives and answered your questions. Information sessions are made available during each recruitment season.
- Watch the Fall 2020 info session recording here: https://go.unc.edu/watchNSFPinfo
In order to be an NSFP Student Leader, you must...
- be a full-time undergraduate student.
- have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- remain in good disciplinary standing with the University.
- be able to attend NSFP Student Leader Retreat, All-Staff Meetings, and position-specific meetings. The dates for required meetings will be provided to those who are invited to pair interviews.
By invitation only, group process interviews are held as a first round of meetings and afterward pair-interveiws are offered to those moving forward in the process.
Final selection emails for Orientation Leaders and THB Board Members are sent after pair-interviews.
Fill out the form below to get on our informational mailing list. We'll reach out to you about all things related to student leader recruitment at NSFP.