- Applications for Orientation Leaders and WOW Board Members are currently closed. Applicants currently in the process of interviewing who have questions may direct them to email@example.com.
- Applications for Project Coordinators occur on a rolling basis based on availability of positions during the academic year and summer.
Job Descriptions and Eligibility
In order to be an NSFP Student Leader, you must...
- be a full-time undergraduate student.
- have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- remain in good disciplinary standing with the University.
- be available to attend NSFP Student Leader Retreat, All-Staff Meetings, and position-specific meetings. The dates for required meetings will be provided at a later point, with a current projection available in the position descriptions below.
For more information, check out our job descriptions below (subject to change/update):
Interviews take place in two phases and participation is by extended invitation only. Applicants will be notified of their movement in the process in any case.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!