- Applications for Orientation Leaders and Tar Heel Beginnings Board Members are now open until Monday, October 21st at 11:59pm.
- Applications for Transfer Student Ambassadors will open in the spring of 2020.
- Applications for Project Coordinators occur on a rolling basis based on availability of positions during the academic year and summer.
- October 7, 2019 | 4:00 - 5:00 PM | FPG Student Union, Room 3203
- October 8, 2019 | 4:00 - 5:00 PM | FPG Student Union, Room 3203
- October 9, 2019 | 6:00 - 7:00 PM | FPG Student Union, Room 3407
In order to be an NSFP Student Leader, you must...
- be a full-time undergraduate student.
- have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- remain in good disciplinary standing with the University.
- be able to attend NSFP Student Leader Retreat, All-Staff Meetings, and position-specific meetings. The dates for required meetings will be provided to those who are invited to pair interviews.
By invitation only, group and pair interviews will occur in late October and early November.
Final selection emails for Orientation Leaders and THB Board Members will be sent prior to Thanksgiving break.