- Applications for Orientation Leaders and Tar Heel Beginnings Board Members will open in early October 2021.
- Applications for Project Coordinators occur on a rolling basis based on availability of positions during the academic year and summer.
We are holding Information Sessions for NSFP Student Leadership where current student leaders share their experiences and answer your questions about the application process and roles. For Fall 2021, the information sessions will be held at the following:
- Monday, October 11 at 4:00-5:00pm ET in Carolina Union Room
- Tuesday, October 12 at 4:00-5:00pm ET in Carolina Union Room
- Wednesday, October 13 at 6:00-7:00pm ET in SASB North Upendo 1118
- Tuesday, October 19 at TBD in Zoom (link to be added later)
- Wednesday, October 20 at at TBD in Zoom (link to be added later)
Job Descriptions and Eligibility
In order to be an NSFP Student Leader, you must...
- be a full-time undergraduate student.
- have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- remain in good disciplinary standing with the University.
- be available to attend NSFP Student Leader Retreat, All-Staff Meetings, and position-specific meetings. The dates for required meetings will be provided at a later point, with a current projection available in the position descriptions below.
For more information, check out our job descriptions below (subject to change/update):
Interviews take place in two phases and participation is by extended invitation only. Applicants will be notified of their movement in the process in any case.
Fill out the form below to get on our informational mailing list. We'll reach out to you about all things related to student leader recruitment at NSFP.