- Applications for Orientation Leaders and Tar Heel Beginnings Board Members will open soon, this Fall 2020.
- Applications for Project Coordinators occur on a rolling basis based on availability of positions during the academic year and summer.
In order to be an NSFP Student Leader, you must...
- be a full-time undergraduate student.
- have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- remain in good disciplinary standing with the University.
- be able to attend NSFP Student Leader Retreat, All-Staff Meetings, and position-specific meetings. The dates for required meetings will be provided to those who are invited to pair interviews.
By invitation only, group and pair interviews will occur in mid to late October.
Final selection emails for Orientation Leaders and THB Board Members will be sent late Fall 2020.
Fill out the form below to get on our informational mailing list. We'll reach out to you about all things related to student leader recruitment at NSFP.